United Way of Greater Los Angeles’ Home For Good Funders Collaborative is currently seeking request for proposals (RFPs) from organizations working on projects focused on ending homelessness. Funding areas include:
- Coordinated Entry System (SPA- Level Planning & Implementation)
- California Community Foundation Innovations
- Corporation for Supportive Housing Moving-On Initiative
- Home For Good Funders Collaborative, Renewals, Year 2
- LA Housing and Community Investment Department & Housing Authority of the City of LA Joint Notice of Funding Availability
- LA County Department of Mental Health – Request for Proposals for Projects For Assistance in Transition From Homelessness (PATH) Program
Most applications for funding must be submitted by 5:00 PM on Friday, April 18, 2014. Click here for more information on Home for Good Funders Collaborative’s RFPs.